Last Revised April 10, 2023
Information You Provide
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to Us on the Website through your access to and use of the Services and the Website, to place an order or fill out a form online.
When ordering or filling out a form or registering on Our Website or for Our Services, as appropriate, you may voluntarily provide to Us your personal information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth or credit card information or other personally identifiable information.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information About Cookies
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third Party Applications
Use of Your Personal Information We Collect
- operate, audit and improve Our Website, products and services;
- provide customer service and support;
- provide and to facilitate the delivery of products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, updates, support and administrative messages;
- enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat fraud, spam, malware or other network and/or information security risks;
- detect bugs, report errors and perform activities to maintain the quality or safety of Our services;
- conduct research and development;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance and personalize your experience and enjoyment when using Our Website, products and services;
- develop and send you marketing, sales and promotional communications (where this is in accordance with your marketing preferences);
- respond to your comments or questions or provide information requested by you;
- link or combine it with other personal information We get from third parties, to help understand your needs, provide you with better service and to prevent fraud;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- display and measure engagement with advertisements across different devices and sites;
- maintain legal and regulatory compliance;
- short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that We or Our service providers display on the Services; and
- process your information for other legitimate business purposes, such as customer surveys, data analysis, audits, collecting and assessing feedback, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our marketing campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our products, services, marketing and customer relationships.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not disclose your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- where it has been de-identified, including through aggregation or anonymization;
- when you instruct Us to do so;
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to Our disclosing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for Us and need access to your information to do that work. Examples include vendors and service providers who provide assistance with marketing, billing, processing credit card payments, data analysis, fraud prevention, network and information security, technical support and customer service;
- with third party business partners, such as distributors, and/or referral partners, who are involved in providing services to Our prospects and/or customers, to fulfill product and information requests and to provide customers and prospective customers with information about the Website and its products and Services.
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process, to protect Our rights and property and that of Our agents, customers, members and others including to enforce Our agreements, policies and Terms of Service or in an emergency to protect the personal safety of any person;
- in order to protect any individual’s vital interests, but only where We believe it necessary in order to protect the vital interests of any person; and
- in connection with or during negotiation of any business transfer, merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution transaction or proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of Our business or assets to another company.
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information We take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information which may include: physical access controls, encryption, internet firewalls, intrusion detection and network monitoring depending on the nature of the information and the scope of the processing. Our staff who may have access to your information are required to keep that information confidential.
Data Retention and Minimization
We retain personal information We collect from you where We have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements, to enforce Our agreements or comply with Our legal obligations). When We have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, We will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then We will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing, until deletion is possible.
Our Website and Services are not intended for children. The Website is not intended for or directed to children under the age of eighteen (18), and We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If We become aware that We have collected personal information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), We promptly delete the personal information.
Terms of Service